Worldwide Traceuse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the worldwide traceuse community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself.

Go down 
+22
Alesdair
ycix
Brougham
Mandy
Tamara MC
elevation
necedemalis
Alphfie
MoNiCa !
fortitudo
Alex
Silex
Alkossis
Wero
Kairos
Ixek
Alissa
Chimp
Zaza
Sprite
Pipz
Tebbi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malefic

Female Number of posts : 2
Amount of time doing parkour : I'm walking and jogging for about 2 hours a day to get my stamina up.
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Introduce yourself. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 am

Hi, everyone! I just registered. I'm a complete Parkour newbie, in fact I'm not even in shape to start training yet. I have to get up to the point where I can run without losing my breath, and I have to lose quite a bit of weight, but my inspiration is Parkour. My goal is to be able to start training in my landing and rolls in about a month and in vaults in about 4 months.

Name: Bre
What parkour/freerunning means to you: Fitness and freedom. I've always wanted to be able to fly, this is probably the closest I'll get.
How you got started doing parkour/freerunning: I haven't started yet, but I got into it because a friend showed me a video of David Belle on YouTube about two years ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.
Back to top Go down
emilie_mellow

Female Number of posts : 1
Amount of time doing parkour : 1 month
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm

monday 3 january 2010

name: emilie
practise parkour since: 2009!

what parkour means for me: um.. the ability to overcome anything in my way with total freedom, because objects are there to be climbed.

how i starting parkour: watched films with david belle was amazed at his work so researched it.
found out about parkour and have been training since. love the freedom it provides!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey everyone...

Name: Hayley

Location: I'm a New Zealander currently living, working and training Parkour in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Biothief

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 am

Name: Mojavi
What parkour/freerunning means to you: No Fear. Be Strong (My mother always tells me this when I freak out)
How you got started doing parkour/freerunning: Saw the 2008 Taurus Awards, where Parkour overtook the stage.
Back to top Go down
Shmear

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Hi, my name is Meg.   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 am

Name: Megan
What parkour/freerunning means to you: Freeing your mind.
How you got started doing parkour/freerunning: Went through a break up, felt useless and started doing exercise. My brother does parkour all the time so then I decided to join, to free my mind and unblock myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself.   Introduce yourself. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worldwide Traceuse :: Parkour :: Parkour/Freerunning-
Jump to: