Worldwide Traceuse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the worldwide traceuse community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liv rowl

"A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 Empty
PostSubject: "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Liv, I live in England. I have been practising Parkour since 2003. (I have an account on here called Flame, but ive forgotten my pass)

This year I felt like I wanted to release a video to mark my 5th year training parkour. However, although I may still do this, it is purely a marker of my journey so far, rather than an expression of the female community as a whole. Which got me thinking....

Although there have been plans to before, the worldwide traceuse projects have never appeared.

What I am requesting from you all, is two clips. These two movements are anything you want to show the female community, but also the male community, because I think women are vastly underestimated. These movements can be the movement that your happy with because maybe its creative, maybe its something youve had to work up your confidence for a while, or even a strength movement or climb-up that you have literally put hundreds of hours into developing the strength and technique for. It doesnt matter, and the length of time youve been training for doesnt matter either. This is a totally personal and subjective video, for each and every traceur worldwide to see. I dont think traceuses have any idea of the achievements of other ladies, and I believe, and I hope you do too, that it is very important for girls to realise that being female isnt a limitation.

My email is

la.femme.traceur (@) gmail.com

Please contact me regarding this project, or if sending in clips.
Back to top Go down
Ixek

Ixek

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 am

Hope this proyect grows up Smile as always I'll be glad to help
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbanrunners.net
Alkossis

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Liv!

PROJECT TRACEUSES now? bounce

I talk you ok?
please contact me to msn.

thnks
Back to top Go down
http://soff.dreamhosters.com
ycix

Female Number of posts : 3
Amount of time doing parkour : juli 2006
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:17 am

can we still send you some clips?

because than i will ask people in Holland if they also can look if they have some clips for your project Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ycix.hyves.nl
replicahandbags12

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: replica handbags   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:47 am

Why is there such a good post?I have never seen such an exquisite master piece even though I have been vertical and horizontal networks for many years.replica handbags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008   "A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A Womans touch" A worldwide traceuse project for 2008
Page 1 of 1