Worldwide Traceuse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the worldwide traceuse community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Parkour for you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkossis

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-16

What is the Parkour for you? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Parkour for you?   What is the Parkour for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 am

Hi womens!
I´m Alkossis, from Spain.

I´m one question for yours: What is the Parkour for you?

Is symple, you only describe what is for you.
You reflect and you meditate well your answers. According to what you answer you will be able to know what you are really living, feeling and doing.

Sorry for my english

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://soff.dreamhosters.com
Tebbi
Admin
Tebbi

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the Parkour for you?   What is the Parkour for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 am

Don't apologise for your english, it's fine.

Parkour for me, is a way of life, it disciplines me, the only thing i have ever fully committed to.
Religious people pray regularly right? In some religions everyday at a specific time! Well in a way parkour is like my religion, except instead of praying, is conditioning. Hope you understand.

I am buddhist, and a buddhist Zen teacher once said,"You must adjust yourself to the environment, and not vice versa."
And i live by that. In parkour,i adjust to my environment instead of adjusting it to suit me. That is parkour to me, that one sentence that buddhist Zen teacher said, sums up parkour to me completely.
Back to top Go down
https://traceuse.forumotion.com
Pipz

Pipz

Female Number of posts : 12
Amount of time doing parkour : 2 months
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the Parkour for you?   What is the Parkour for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Parkour for me is Freedom. Not letting things get in your way. Overcoming things, not just in Parkour, but in life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nicki_pipz
Sprite

Sprite

Female Number of posts : 27
Amount of time doing parkour : Since January 2008
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the Parkour for you?   What is the Parkour for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 am

To me, parkour means a better quality of life, happiness in countless different ways.
It means that i have true friends for once in my life and i'm always going to make new ones, this means so much to me, as i've not had very much luck when it comes to good friendship.
I have a boyfriend of over 5 months thanks to parkour, he is one of the best things that's ever happened to me, along with friends, i've not had much luck in this area either, and i really hope we go far together.
To me the injuries i've sustained due to parkour don't seem as serious as they probebly should, i guess it's because there is always something happening that takes my mind of them. I know that i now must do my very best at building myself up to a good level of some things before i get back into my full stride once again, and so i shall.
Parkour is a way of life for me, it is my life and always will be. However i know that it is not the be all and end all and will not let it interfere with my normal life.
There is so much to be gained from parkour, in parkour and in life, and i am so thankfull for everything i have recieved and everything i know is possible to achieve.
I have been, am, and will always be astounded by what people are capable of, and what becomes of a person because of parkour/free running etc.
I could go on for so long about what parkour means to me.

I just want to say this last bit..
Parkour means like.. a second family that always gets bigger and bigger, and all the time it's like i'm finding new homes away from home.

Everything i have because of parkour is so special to me, nothing could ever replace parkour, ever.

Much love to everyone everywhere who has just bothered to read all this and takes it all on board.

Peace
Sprite
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Parkour for you?   What is the Parkour for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Parkour for you?
Page 1 of 1